Dr. Mukesh Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mukesh Patel, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Salem, VA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Eastern State Hosp. He currently practices at Conrad H Daum MD PC and is affiliated with Lewisgale Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Eastern State Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Sayaji Rao Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Medical Coll Baroda MS University, Medical School — 1978
- S P University, V. V. Nagar Gujarat, India, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Conrad H Daum MD PC400 E Burwell St, Salem, VA 24153 Existing Patients: (540) 387-3105
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
I have also been seen by Molly Sharp she should not be doing anything when it comes to dealing with people!! She went as far and lied on me and when she was told she had made a mistake she didn't apologize! I think she needs to get mental health help for herself!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 400 E Burwell St, Salem, VA 24153. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Patel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lewisgale Medical Center