Dr. Singh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mukesh Singh, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Somerset, NJ. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Interfaith Med Center. He currently practices at University Geriatrics And Internal Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Interfaith Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- St Barnabas Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Patna Med College Patna University Bihar India, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh was my father's doctor at the end of his life. He treated my father with respect and dignity while attending to all of his medical needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mukesh Singh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Leg and Foot Ulcers, Cellulitis, and Chronic Pharyngitis.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 1553 State Route 27 Ste 3300, Somerset, NJ 8873. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singh speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
University Geriatrics And Internal Medicine Associates
Mukesh K. Singh MD1553 State Route 27 Ste 3300, Somerset, NJ 8873 Existing Patients: (732) 418-0589