Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sharma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mukesh Sharma, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Sharma completed a residency at U Okla Coll Med. He currently practices at Knoxville Hma Cardiology Ppm LLC and is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sharma is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Okla Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Christian MC-Punjab U, Ludhiana, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Knoxville Hma Cardiology Ppm LLC10800 Parkside Dr Ste 331, Knoxville, TN 37934 Existing Patients: (865) 392-3449
Tennova Cardiology - West10810 Parkside Dr Ste 206, Knoxville, TN 37934 Existing Patients: (865) 672-4500
Tennova Turkey Creek Medical Center10820 Parkside Dr, Knoxville, TN 37934 Existing Patients: (865) 672-4500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharma?
Nice guy overall
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sharma frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Sharma's office is located at 10800 Parkside Dr Ste 331, Knoxville, TN 37934. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sharma has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center