Dr. Mujeeb Shad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mujeeb Shad, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Shad completed a residency at University KS Sch Med. He currently practices at Good Samirtan Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shad is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University KS Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University KS Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Jinnah Post Grad Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Sind Med Coll, U Karachi, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Good Samirtan Regional Medical Center3509 NW Samaritan Dr, Corvallis, OR 97330 Existing Patients: (541) 768-5235
Spring Valley Medical Center5400 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89118 Existing Patients: (702) 853-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shad frequently treats Personality Disorders.
Dr. Shad's office is located at 3509 NW Samaritan Dr, Corvallis, OR 97330. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.