Dr. Muhannad Hammash, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hammash's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Muhannad Hammash, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Toledo, OH. Dr. Hammash completed a residency at Wright State University. He currently practices at ProMedica Physicians Family Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hammash is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wright State University, Residency Hospital
- Al-Bashir Hospital, Internship Hospital
- King Hussein Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Jordan, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
ProMedica Physicians Family Medicine
ProMedica Physicians Family Medicine2901 N Reynolds Rd, Toledo, OH 43615 Existing Patients: (419) 578-7107
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammash?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hammash accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hammash frequently treats Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Hammash's office is located at 2901 N Reynolds Rd, Toledo, OH 43615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hammash speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hammash has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.