Dr. Muhammad Arif, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Aliquippa, PA. Dr. Arif completed a residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He currently practices at Aliquippa Office and is affiliated with Heritage Valley Beaver. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arif is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arif?
very helpful and friendly office staff, Dr. Arif cares very much about his patients and their pain and helps them to try and relieve it .Listens and does not rush appointments. Love him
- Heritage Valley Beaver
- Heritage Valley Sewickley
- Upmc Jameson