Dr. Muhammad Zafar, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zafar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Muhammad Zafar, MB BS is a hematology specialist in Streator, IL. Dr. Zafar completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. He currently practices at Hshs St. Mary's Hospital and is affiliated with OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zafar is board certified in Hematology.
- Cook Co Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1973
- South Chicago Comm Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- King Edward Med Coll, Medical School — 1969
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hshs St. Mary's Hospital111 Spring St, Streator, IL 61364 Existing Patients: (815) 672-5870
Muhammad Zafar MD
Muhammad Zafar MD122 S Main St, Flanagan, IL 61740 Existing Patients: (815) 796-4436
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zafar?
Dr. Zafar has consistently been professional and thoroughly explains problems in an easy to understand manner. His staff is top notch and has always been attentive and happy to assist with paperwork and appointment scheduling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zafar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zafar frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Zafar's office is located at 111 Spring St, Streator, IL 61364. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zafar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
- OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center