Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Muhammad Qureshi, MB is a cardiology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Qureshi completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Of Michigan. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Qureshi is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University of Miami Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of The Punjab / Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Medical School — 2012
- Childrens Hospital Of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Qureshi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Qureshi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Muhammad Qureshi, MB generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Qureshi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Qureshi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Qureshi frequently treats Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Disease, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Qureshi's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Qureshi speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call