Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muhammad Alam, DO is a critical care medicine specialist in Farmington Hills, MI. He currently practices at Millennium Sleep Clinic and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alam is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alam?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alam frequently treats Low Blood Oxygen Level, Pulmonary Embolism, and Emphysema.
Dr. Alam's office is located at 32255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 50, Farmington Hills, MI 48334. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alam has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Millennium Sleep Clinic32255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 50, Farmington Hills, MI 48334 (248) 419-3505