Dr. Muhammad Bashir, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bashir's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Muhammad Bashir, MD is a nephrology specialist in Chico, CA. Dr. Bashir completed a residency at N Genl Hosp. He currently practices at Adventist Health Physician Network and is affiliated with Adventist Health Feather River. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bashir is board certified in Nephrology.
- VA MC-ULCA Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- N Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- N Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Fgn Med Grad Exam Med Scis, Medical School — 1990
- Punjab Med Coll, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Adventist Health Physician Network111 Raley Blvd, Chico, CA 95928 Existing Patients: (530) 343-3868
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bashir?
Outstanding! Very patient and caring. Explained everything is an easy-to-understand way. Great doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bashir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bashir frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy and Nephrological Conditions.
Dr. Bashir's office is located at 111 Raley Blvd, Chico, CA 95928. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bashir speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bashir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Feather River
- Enloe Medical Center
- Glenn Medical Center
- Oroville Hospital