Click here to compare with other Transplant Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Muhammad Saeed, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in Paterson, NJ. Dr. Saeed completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at St. Joseph's University Medical Center and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saeed is board certified in General Surgery.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saeed?
Dr Saeed is the best surgeon I’ve ever had! He saved my life when he was practicing at Hackensack University. Comforting personality!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saeed frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Abdominal Organ Transplant, and Partial Lung Collapse.
Dr. Saeed's office is located at 703 Main St, Paterson, NJ 07503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saeed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta University Medical Center
St. Joseph's University Medical Center703 Main St, Paterson, NJ 07503 (551) 996-2608