Dr. Muhammad Ashraf, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Ashraf completed a residency at University Tenn Mc. He currently practices at Univ Nebraska Med Infs Disease and is affiliated with The Nebraska Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ashraf is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Univ Nebraska Med Infs Disease
Univ of Nebraska Med Ctr985400 Nebraska Medical Ctr, Omaha, NE 68198 Existing Patients: (402) 559-8650
- University Miami, Fellowship Hospital
- Karachi Medical and Dental College, University Of Karachi, Medical School — 1999
- University Tenn Mc, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Tenn Mc, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ashraf?
- The Nebraska Medical Center