Dr. Muhammad Riaz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Riaz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Muhammad Riaz, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Longview, WA. Dr. Riaz completed a residency at University of California San Francisco-Fresno Education Program. He currently practices at Peacehealth St. John Medical Center and is affiliated with Astria Sunnyside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riaz is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of California San Francisco-Fresno Education Program, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Other Education — 2013
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peacehealth St. John Medical Center1615 Delaware St, Longview, WA 98632 Existing Patients: (360) 414-7800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riaz?
I feel that Dr. Riaz cares about me as a patient and has helped me to update my cpap equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Riaz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Riaz frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Obesity, and Insomnia.
Dr. Riaz's office is located at 1615 Delaware St, Longview, WA 98632. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Riaz speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Riaz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Astria Sunnyside Hospital
- Multicare Valley Hospital
- Sierra View Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
- University Hospital - University of Michigan