Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Imran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muhammad Imran, MD is a cardiology specialist in Norfolk, NE. Dr. Imran completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health System. He currently practices at Faith Regional Physician Services and is affiliated with Avera Saint Anthony's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Imran is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Case West Reserve University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Toledo Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Dow Med Coll, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Imran?
Dr Imran is a very caring, smart, capable doctor that has done great fixes on me. I recommend him highly to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Imran frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Imran's office is located at 110 N 29th St Ste 301, Norfolk, NE 68701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Imran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Faith Regional Health Services - East Campus