Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Muhammad Islam, MB BS is a nephrology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Islam completed a residency at Wilson Med Ctr. He currently practices at Carolina Kidney Specialists LLC and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Islam is board certified in Nephrology.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Wilson Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Catholic Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Catholic Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Rajshahi Medical College, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Islam?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Islam frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Islam's office is located at 1655 Bernardin Ave Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Islam has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
Carolina Kidney Specialists LLC
Carolina Kidney Specialists
Fresenius Medical Care Cna Kidney Centers LLC7 Haile Ln, Camden, SC 29020 (803) 265-1137