Dr. Muhammad Kashlan, MD is a pulmonologist in Washington, MI. Dr. Kashlan completed a residency at St Barnabas Hosp-Cornell U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Pulmonary Allergy Critical Care & Sleep Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. Dr. Kashlan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Spanish, Arabic, English
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- St Barnabas Hosp-Cornell U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Barnabas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kashlan?
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital - Troy Campus
- Mclaren Lapeer Region