Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Laurinburg, NC. Dr. Iqbal completed a residency at Tx Tech University Health Science Center|University Health Center of Pittsburgh|University Louisville School Of Med. He currently practices at Scotland Medical Center and is affiliated with Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tx Tech University Health Science Center|University Health Center of Pittsburgh|University Louisville School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA / FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS DE LA SALUD - ESCUELA DE MED, Medical School — 1995
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iqbal?
Has worked with us so well in the care of my Mom.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Iqbal frequently treats the following conditions: Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Iqbal's office is located at 422 S King St, Laurinburg, NC 28352. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, MD is affiliated with Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital and Scotland Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Iqbal has over 27 years of healthcare experience.
- Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
Scotland Medical Center
Scotland Medical Center422 S King St, Laurinburg, NC 28352 (910) 276-2100
DaVita Maxton Dialysis
Maxton Dialysis202 E Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr, Maxton, NC 28364 (910) 844-2693