Dr. Muhammad Haq, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haq's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Muhammad Haq, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Haq completed a residency at Presbyterian-University of Pennsylvania Med Ctr. He currently practices at Delaware Diagnostic Imaging and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Haq is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Presbyterian-University of Pennsylvania Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital, Internship Hospital
- King Edward Medical College, Medical School — 1974
- Emerson College, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Interventional Radiology Training At University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Delaware Diagnostic Imaging
Wilmington2055 Limestone Rd Ste 104, Wilmington, DE 19808 Existing Patients: (302) 633-6200
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haq accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haq frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Haq's office is located at 2055 Limestone Rd Ste 104, Wilmington, DE 19808. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haq has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital