Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Muhammad Hamza Habib, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Muhammad Hamza Habib, MD is a pain medicine specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Habib completed a residency at St Joseph Hospital. He currently practices at Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Habib is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
- University Of Chicago Pritzker School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- St Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Habib?
Dr Habib is a wonderful and caring palliative care physician. I have complete trust in the care he is currently providing to me. He answers all questions with honesty and understanding. I have so much confidence in his capabilities. I feel so blessed to have him as my doctor .
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Habib has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Muhammad Hamza Habib, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Habib's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Habib accepts your insurance.
Dr. Habib frequently treats Cancer Pain, Chronic Pain, and Constipation.
Dr. Habib's office is located at 195 Little Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ 8901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Habib speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu. View profile to see all.