Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Furqan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muhammad Furqan, MD is a hematology specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Furqan completed a residency at Trinitas Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF IOWA HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Trinity Muscatine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Furqan is board certified in Hematology.
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Karachi / Dow Medical College, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Furqan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Furqan frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Furqan's office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Furqan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Trinity Muscatine
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics
University of Iowa Hospital
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (319) 356-1616