Dr. Muhammad Ashraf, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ashraf's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Muhammad Ashraf, MD is a cardiology specialist in Clinton, MD. Dr. Ashraf completed a residency at University of Tennessee Medical Center. He currently practices at Suburban Heart Institute and is affiliated with Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ashraf is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ashraf?
- University of Miami Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Nishtar Med Coll, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Suburban Heart Institute
Suburban Heart Institute7512 Surratts Rd, Clinton, MD 20735 Existing Patients: (301) 277-2290
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ashraf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ashraf frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Ashraf's office is located at 7512 Surratts Rd, Clinton, MD 20735. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ashraf has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center