Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Muhammad Amer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Charleston, WV. Dr. Amer completed a residency at New York Medical College-Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers. He currently practices at Camc Physicians Group - Orthopedic Surge. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York Medical College-Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Allama Iqbal MC, U Punjab Lahore, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Camc Physicians Group - Orthopedic Surge3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Ste 900, Charleston, WV 25304 Existing Patients: (304) 388-5880
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amer frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Amer's office is located at 3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Ste 900, Charleston, WV 25304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amer speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Amer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.