Dr. Ali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Muhammad Ali, MD is a cardiology specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Ali completed a residency at D.C. General Hospital. He currently practices at Muhammad Ali MD and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- D.C. General Hospital 1990-1993, Fellowship Hospital
- D.C. General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Muhammad Ali MD
Muhammad Ali MD- Alexandria Office3450 N BEAUREGARD ST, Alexandria, VA 22302 Existing Patients: (703) 998-0766
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Dr. Ali has been my physician for 20 years. He always takes time to explain things to me and is very thorough. His wait times may be a bit long sometimes but it is because he is giving every patient the time needed so they walk away from their appointment with questions answered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Ali's office is located at 3450 N BEAUREGARD ST, Alexandria, VA 22302. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ali speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center