Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Muhammad Rafiq, MD is a nephrology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Rafiq completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at Carolina Kidney Specialists LLC and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rafiq is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Li Coll Hosp, Medical School — 2005
- King Edward Med Coll, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rafiq?
Dr Rafiq is a very thorough and attentive kidney specialist as well as a very caring and concern person for his patients well being, his patience is admirable answering questions and demonstrating so that you understand what your kidneys are doing at certain times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rafiq frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Rafiq's office is located at 1655 Bernardin Ave Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rafiq has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown
- MUSC Health Kershaw Medical Center
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital