Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Muhammad Munir, MD is a pain medicine specialist in West Chester, OH. He currently practices at SOUTHWEST OHIO PAIN INSTITUTE and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Munir is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Brigham Womens, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Harvard/bwh, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- Sagamore Health Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Munir?
Dr. Munir is highly professional doctor, I have tried multiple doctors for my hip pain, no one knew the cause of the pain and the right treatment . From the first visit I noticed the results, it’s tremendous Thank you Dr. Munir for everything you did for me
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Munir frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Fibromyalgia, and Intervertebral Disc Disease.
Dr. Munir's office is located at 7760 Discovery Dr Ste D, West Chester, OH 45069. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Munir speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Munir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- UC Health West Chester Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
Southwest Ohio Pain Institute
Southwest Ohio Pain Instittute7760 Discovery Dr Ste D, West Chester, OH 45069 (513) 860-0371