Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Muhammad Mir, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Mir completed a residency at Erie County Medical Center. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic Rochester. Dr. Mir is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- VA Western New York Healthcare System of Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Erie County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Mayo Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2004
- King Edward Med Coll, Medical School — 2000
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mayo Clinic Rochester
Mayo Hospice Program200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (507) 284-2511
Penn State Hershey Medical Center
Penn State Hershey Medical Center500 University Dr # 850, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (717) 531-8342
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mir?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mir frequently treats Reticulosarcoma, Acute Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Mir's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.