Dr. Ali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Muhammad Ali, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Quincy, IL. Dr. Ali completed a residency at Deaconess Hosp. He currently practices at Quincy Medical Group Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Blessing Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Wayne St U-Detroit MC, Fellowship Hospital
- Deaconess Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Deaconess Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Quincy Medical Group Cancer Institute3301 Broadway St, Quincy, IL 62301 Existing Patients: (217) 277-3500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Dr. Ali is a very thorough doctor. He checks all necessary criteria about you and your cancer before starting your treatment. He is not so proud that he encourages second opinions from qualified oncologists. He explains your situation to you, explains what to expect during treatment. He did a bone marrow biopsy on me he was done before I really knew what happened very talented.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Blessing Hospital
- Hannibal Regional Hospital
- Illini Community Hospital