Dr. Ahmad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mufti Ahmad, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Mishawaka, IN. Dr. Ahmad completed a residency at Buffalo General Hospital. He currently practices at Beacon Medical Group Hematology Medical Oncology and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmad is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Carolinas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Buffalo General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University of The Punjab / Allama Iqbal Medical College, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Sagamore Health Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Beacon Medical Group Hematology Medical Oncology301 E Day Rd Ste 200, Mishawaka, IN 46545 Existing Patients: (574) 204-7300
Michiana Hematology Oncology, PC
Mishawaka5340 HOLY CROSS PKWY, Mishawaka, IN 46545 Existing Patients: (574) 237-1328
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmad frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Bone Marrow Evaluation.
Dr. Ahmad's office is located at 301 E Day Rd Ste 200, Mishawaka, IN 46545. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmad speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center