Dr. Tariq has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mudassar Tariq, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Sunrise, FL. He currently practices at MDLive and is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tariq is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School — 2003
- King Edward Medical University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Driscoll Health Plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
MDLive13630 Nw 8th St, Sunrise, FL 33325 Existing Patients: (800) 400-6354
Mudassar Tariq MD Pllc800 Bonaventure Way Ste 104, Sugar Land, TX 77479 Existing Patients: (832) 786-0234
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tariq?
Dr. Tariq is a wonderful doctor! He is an excellent doctor. Very through!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mudassar Tariq, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tariq's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tariq accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tariq frequently treats Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), Drug and Alcohol Dependence, and Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders.
Dr. Tariq's office is located at 13630 Nw 8th St, Sunrise, FL 33325. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tariq speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Children's Hospital