Call (804) 392-5528 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mubashir Khan, MD is a neurology specialist in Prince George, VA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at University of Alabama. He currently practices at Neuro Care of Virginia and is affiliated with John Randolph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Neurology.
- University of Alabama, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Missouri, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Maimonides Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mubashir Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Epilepsy and Headache.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 4720 Puddledock Rd Ste 100, Prince George, VA 23875. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Neuro Care of Virginia
Neuro Care of Virginia PC4720 Puddledock Rd Ste 100, Prince George, VA 23875 Existing Patients: (804) 392-5528