Dr. Salim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mubadda Salim, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Salim completed a residency at Saint Agnes Hospital. He currently practices at Maryland Pediatric Cardiology Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salim is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Tenn/LeBonheur Chldns, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Hebrew U-Hadassah Med, Jerusalem, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maryland Pediatric Cardiology Center
Maryland Pediatric cardiology center3700 Koppers St Ste 155, Baltimore, MD 21227 Existing Patients: (410) 644-0550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mubadda Salim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Salim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Salim frequently treats Atrial Septal Defect, Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), and Congenital Heart Disease.
Dr. Salim's office is located at 3700 Koppers St Ste 155, Baltimore, MD 21227. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salim speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.