Call (408) 538-1329 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Msalam Sara, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Sara completed a residency at Cornell Univ Med Coll, Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center. He currently practices at Heart Rhythm Associates and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sara is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Brown U/Rhode Island & Miriam Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Fellowship Hospital
- Cornell Univ Med Coll, Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sara?
He is the best and very caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Msalam Sara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sara's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sara frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Obstructive Lung Disease, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Sara's office is located at 2400 Samaritan Dr Ste 100, San Jose, CA 95124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sara speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- O'Connor Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital
Heart Rhythm Associates
Heart Rhythm Associates2400 Samaritan Dr Ste 100, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 538-1329