Dr. Gopalam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mrunalini Gopalam, MD is a family medicine specialist in Branchburg, NJ. and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Health Sciences / Osmania Medical College, Medical School — 2002
- India, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gopalam?
I have been a patient for 5years. Dr G has Great patient conversation. Happy with the treatment, assures me and answers to my complete satisfaction
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mrunalini Gopalam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gopalam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gopalam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gopalam frequently treats Diarrhea, Worker's Compensation Evaluations, and Drug Allergy Testing.
Dr. Gopalam's office is located at 3333 US Highway 22, Branchburg, NJ 08876. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gopalam speaks Telugu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- 1 3333 US Highway 22, Branchburg, NJ 08876 (908) 378-7227