Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (646) 962-2020 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mrinali Gupta, MD
New Patient(212) 256-9597
Dr. Mrinali Gupta, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Duke University, Medical School — 2009
- Affinity Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
Dr. Gupta is a highly trained and caring doctor and a warm, friendly, lovely person.
- New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mrinali Gupta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gupta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear, Vitreoretinal Surgery, and Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 156 William St Fl 12, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.