Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dutia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mrinal Dutia, MD is a hematology specialist in Santa Clara, CA. Dr. Dutia completed a residency at Alameda County Medical Center. Dr. Dutia is board certified in Hematology.
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Alameda County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Alameda County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Grant Med Coll-Bombay U, Medical School — 2001
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 710 Lawrence Expy Dept 440, Santa Clara, CA 95051 Existing Patients: (408) 851-4323
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dutia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dutia frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Dr. Dutia's office is located at 710 Lawrence Expy Dept 440, Santa Clara, CA 95051. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dutia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.