Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 878-6152.
Dr. Mridula Watt, MD
New Patient(310) 878-6152
Dr. Mridula Watt, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Watt completed a residency at UCLA. She currently practices at UCLA Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Watt is board certified in Internal Medicine.
UCLA Internal Medicine
UCLA Health Beverly Hills Primary & Specialty Care9675 Brighton Way Ste 100, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Existing Patients: (310) 878-6152
- UCLA, Residency Hospital — 2012
- UCLA, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watt?
My best experiences with a UCLA physician. She listens and discusses all your concerns and issues. I am considering keeping my high cost insurance just to be able to keep her as my primary care physician.
- Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Watt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mridula Watt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Watt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Watt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Watt frequently treats Blood in Urine (Hematuria), Bladder Infection, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Watt's office is located at 9675 Brighton Way Ste 100, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. Find other locations and directions.