Dr. Chand has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mridu Chand, MD is a oncology specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Chand completed a residency at Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Hematology/Oncology U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine. She currently practices at Messino Cancer Centers and is affiliated with Angel Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chand is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Hematology/Oncology U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- 1991, Internship Hospital
- Institute Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chand?
Dr Chand did a very thorough blood analysis after a high reading on a platelet count. After seeing the initial data she also scheduled a CT Scan with the use of enhancements. She described in great detail all of the findings and then scheduled other tests after seeing a mass in the pancreas from the CT scan. She had the best bedside manner of any physician I've seen - - such a warm caring person. She is the best in my estimation. Brevard is so fortunate to have her here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mridu Chand, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chand's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chand accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chand frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Breast Cancer, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Chand's office is located at 551 Brevard Rd, Asheville, NC 28806. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Angel Medical Center
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital
- Mission Hospital - Asheville
- Mission Hospital Mcdowell
- Transylvania Regional Hospital