Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Al-Hamad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mowaffak Al-Hamad, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Al-Hamad completed a residency at U Alberta Hosp. He currently practices at AL-HAMAD, MOWAFFAK, M.D.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Al-Hamad is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- U Alberta Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Providence Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Providence Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Al-hamad, Mowaffak, M.d.
Rafic Jarrah M.d. PC1140 Varnum St Ne Ste 202, Washington, DC 20017 Existing Patients: (202) 635-3365
Surgical Associates Chartered5801 Allentown Rd Ste 502, Camp Springs, MD 20746 Existing Patients: (212) 852-0279
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Al-Hamad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Al-Hamad frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease, Port Placements or Replacements, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Al-Hamad's office is located at 1140 Varnum St Ne Ste 202, Washington, DC 20017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Al-Hamad speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Al-Hamad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.