Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alhakeem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mouhsen Alhakeem, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Alhakeem completed a residency at Henry Ford Health Syst. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group Pelvic Pain and Surgery - St. Joseph's and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alhakeem is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Henry Ford Health Syst, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Henry Ford Health Syst, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Henry Ford Health Syst, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Damascus University, Medical School — 2004
- Damascus University, Syria, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alhakeem?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alhakeem frequently treats Acidosis, Dehydration, and Respiratory Management.
Dr. Alhakeem's office is located at 1955 W Frye Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alhakeem speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Alhakeem has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center