Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Mouhammed Kelta, MD is a hematology specialist in Chicago Ridge, IL. Dr. Kelta completed a residency at University of IL Medical Center at Chicago. He currently practices at Affiliated Oncologists and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelta is board certified in Hematology.
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1992
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Millenium Medical Center10604 Southwest Hwy, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415 Existing Patients: (708) 424-9710
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelta?
Dr. Kelta is a superb oncologist. He is patient-oriented, listens well, explains things carefully, is always approachable, never distant, and perhaps most of all is a compassionate human being. Dr. Kelta has provided treatment for me 3 times thus far. He is a Tip-Top physician and a beautiful man. He and his entire staff have my highest recommendation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kelta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kelta frequently treats Anemia, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Kelta's office is located at 10604 Southwest Hwy, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelta speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center