Dr. Motaz Qadan, MD is a general surgery specialist in Stanford, CA. Dr. Qadan completed a residency at Stanford Hospital. He currently practices at LUCICA-DEPARTMENT OF SURGERY and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Qadan is board certified in Complex General Surgical Oncology.
Lucica-department of Surgery
Lucica-department of Surgery300 Pasteur Dr # H3600, Stanford, CA 94305 Existing Patients: (650) 498-6606
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Internship Hospital — 2004
- U Edinburgh, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Qadan?
- Massachusetts General Hospital