Dr. Moshen Aljayeh, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Aljayeh completed a residency at Hurley Medical Center. He currently practices at Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center and is affiliated with St. Bernardine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aljayeh is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center2300 Opitz Blvd, Woodbridge, VA 22191 Existing Patients: (703) 523-1000
- Hurley Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Hurley Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Medical College of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Jordan University of Science and Technology, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aljayeh?
- St. Bernardine Medical Center