Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Torem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moshe Torem, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Torem completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Center For Mind and Body Medicine. Dr. Torem is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Shalvatah Psyc Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Hasharon Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Hebrew U-Hadassah Med, Jerusalem, Medical School — 1968
Center For Mind and Body Medicine
Center for Mind-body Medicine4125 Medina Rd Ste 209, Akron, OH 44333 Existing Patients: (330) 665-8209
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Torem?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Torem frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Torem's office is located at 4125 Medina Rd Ste 209, Akron, OH 44333. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Torem has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.