Dr. Aboagye-Kumi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Moses Aboagye-Kumi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Aboagye-Kumi completed a residency at The Miriam Hospital. He currently practices at Carolina Kidney Care and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aboagye-Kumi is board certified in Nephrology.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- The Miriam Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- The Miriam Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Med Sch U Ghana, Medical School — 1990
- University of Science And Technology, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frasenius Medical Care of North Ramsey
Fresenius Med Care Dial Svcs-n Ramsey130 Longview Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28311 Existing Patients: (910) 482-3491
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aboagye-Kumi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moses Aboagye-Kumi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aboagye-Kumi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aboagye-Kumi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aboagye-Kumi frequently treats Parathyroid (Gland) Disease, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Aboagye-Kumi's office is located at 557 Sandhurst Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center