Dr. Morton Kern, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kern's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Morton Kern, MD is a cardiology specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Kern completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Va Long Beach Healthcare System and is affiliated with UCI Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kern is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Va Long Beach Healthcare System5901 E 7th St, Long Beach, CA 90822 Existing Patients: (562) 826-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kern?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kern accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kern frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Kern's office is located at 5901 E 7th St, Long Beach, CA 90822. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kern has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCI Medical Center