Dr. Mortimer Poncz, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Poncz completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. He currently practices at FOR USE ONLY AT TRAINING FACILITY. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Poncz is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
For Use Only At Training Facility
For Use Only At Training Facility3401 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 590-1000
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Poncz?
Dr. Poncz has been my son's physician since he was 3 months old, he is now 14. He has always made himself available to me day or night via phone, email or text. Dr. Poncz is very knowledgeable in the field of hematology and has spent his career looking for answers for families like mine that have rare platelet disorders.