Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Morteza Dini, MD is a oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Dini completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. He currently practices at Creticos Cancer Center and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Dr. Dini is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Cook Co Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- School of Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1972
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Creticos Cancer Center
Advocate Medical Group Creticos901 W Wellington Ave, Chicago, IL 60657 Existing Patients: (773) 296-7089
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dini?
The doctor is extremely educated in his area of expertise. He does a great job of explaining everything to us and in great detail. Very, very pleased with his handling of the details and his caring nature. Recommend him to anyone. You will not be disappointed. Builds a trusting relationship with his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dini frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Dini's office is located at 901 W Wellington Ave, Chicago, IL 60657. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dini speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center