Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amidi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morteza Amidi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Amidi completed a residency at Queens U. Dr. Amidi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Queens U, Residency Hospital — 1969
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Fellowship Hospital — 1968
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Uniontown Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1964
- School of Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1962
- 1 Va Phs Univ Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15240 Existing Patients: (412) 688-6176
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amidi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amidi frequently treats Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Stress Test.
Dr. Amidi's office is located at Va Phs Univ Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15240. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amidi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.