Dr. Morris Kugler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kugler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Morris Kugler, MD is a general surgery specialist in Sparta, IL. Dr. Kugler completed a residency at Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital. and is affiliated with Sparta Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kugler is board certified in General Surgery.
- St Louis U Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Rush-Presby-St Lukes Med Ct, Internship Hospital — 1966
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 211 S Burns Ave Ste A, Sparta, IL 62286 Existing Patients: (618) 443-1303
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kugler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kugler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kugler frequently treats Breast Diseases, Umbilical Hernia, and Anal Fissure.
Dr. Kugler's office is located at 211 S Burns Ave Ste A, Sparta, IL 62286. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kugler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sparta Community Hospital