Dr. Kinast has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Morris Kinast, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Canton, OH. Dr. Kinast completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Ohio Clinical Research Partners LLC and is affiliated with Aultman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kinast is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohio Clinical Research Partners LLC4105 Holiday St Nw, Canton, OH 44718 Existing Patients: (330) 494-2917
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kinast?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morris Kinast, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kinast's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kinast accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kinast frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Peripheral Nerve Disorders, and Conduct Disorder.
Dr. Kinast's office is located at 4105 Holiday St Nw, Canton, OH 44718. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aultman Hospital